- "If you do not sing me a song, I am not going to sleep. Ever!"
- Grampa: "You're a smart girl." The Parasite: "I know!"
- Me: "Are you done dinner?" The Parasite: "Yes. But my belly says there is room for chocolate."
- "Why can't you pause the TV?"
- "I'm not a fan of napping."
- "That kiss makes my heart so happy."
- "Can I go to <insert name of country she heard in passing> someday?"
I started this blog when my husband and I were expecting our first child to document my pregnancy and warn people of all the things nobody tells you about. Then it followed our family's journey through secondary infertility. It turns out I forgot as much as I learned. One might think that motherhood has softened me... One would be wrong.
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Stuff my kid says
Kids really do say the darndest things. I'm super busy at work which makes life at home a little extra hectic. Luckily there's kid tidbits like these to crack me up at the end of a long day:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My favorite from my three-year old son right now is, "After later," as in, "Momma, can I save that for after later?" He's also good for ratteling off a list of things that he'd like to see happen and then say, "That's my plan."
Post a Comment