- Code must be entered on the website by 11:59 pm CT on 1/22/2012. Certificate expires when film is no longer in theaters or on 1/22/2012, whichever occurs first. Certificate is valid for up to $24.00 towards two (2) adult admissions to see The Adventures Of Tintin, at participating theaters, including those designated as “no coupons, no passes” in local theater listing guides. Reward must be used in one transaction and is void after use, so all movie admissions must be purchased at the same time. Valid in Canada only. If lost, cannot be replaced. Void if resold. No reproductions will be accepted. No change will be provided to consumer. Not valid with any other offer. Each certificate has a unique code that allows a one-time movie theater admission. Attempts to use the unique code for anything other than a movie theater admission or to use it after the expiration date will result in denial of the transaction.
- Comment "I wanna see TinTin" here
- Follow @jwarrender on Twitter (comment here to let me know you're following from the giveaway)
- Like Life with a Parasite - The Facebook Page (comment here, same as above)
- Share the post that I'm about to add to The Facebook Page
- Re-tweet the giveaway
UPDATE: We have a winner who has been notified. Thanks to all who entered. I'll try to see what other giveaways I can come up with in the future.