|A Reasonable Facsimile|
- Get up, pack M's lunch for school, help get her dressed, feed and dress Z, and then finally feed and dress myself.
- Morning programs for Mommy & Z.
- Home for lunch, put Z down for nap and do some work until he wakes up.
- Go pick up M at school, go to her after school programs a couple of times a week.
- Make dinner, put the kids to bed, do some more work and head to bed.
- Wash, rinse, repeat.
Have you tried taking a break from all the "stuff" that needs to get done, just to spend some time doing nothing with your little people? Tell me how it went!