That's right, I'm leaving the comfort of my home on St. Patrick's Day. I am warning you now, people of Toronto, none of the following shenanigans will be tolerated in my presence:
- Green beer, or any other dyed green food because... ew!
- Public urination. If I catch you peeing in public, I will take a picture and tweet that shit so fast your head will spin. Won't your mother be proud?
- Vomit. Pro Tip! If you are throwing up in public, you are too drunk to be out in public. Take your sorry ass home!
- Hugging, kissing, or any other touching of my person. Unless you are The Husband.
- Slurred renditions of Danny Boy. Or When Irish Eyes are Smiling. Let's just call it an all-out kibosh on singing, shall we?
- Asking me why I'm not wearing green. I don't need to wear green on St. Patrick's Day, doofus! I'm Irish every day.
If you can all follow these simple rules while I'm out in public, everything will be just fine. Don't worry, I'll go home by midnight. If not, do not be surprised if you hear the wail of a banshee. And if you don't know what that signifies, you shouldn't be out celebrating St. Patrick's Day anyway. Poser. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
This post is written as part of GBE2 - Week #43 word prompt: Shenanigans. For more info about GBE, click here.
LOL - yes urination in your vicinity is a definite no no on your belated birthday. Have an amazing St. Patricks birthday - I have to admit it's my favourite holiday of the year - being from Liverpool I secretly wish I was irish so any excuse! x
I wear orange on St. Patricks day
I get funny looks
Thanks for the heads up!
Oh, my. God bless the drunk on St. Patty's Day.
Catch My Words
I sense I need to be on my best behaviour not that I have ever done some of those things.. at least there is no official record.......
Hope you have the best belated birthday party evening ever!! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment