- My kid had a rough night. She was up three times between midnight and 5 AM. I don't know why.
- Of course she was, because I was sleeping comfortably for the first time in weeks.
- We are both tired and grumpy.
- On a probably related note, fuck Daylight Savings Time. Fuck it right in the ear!
- I officially hate IKEA, but every time I try to get away from shopping there I am reminded they have stuff that's "good enough" at a quarter the price of stuff I really like elsewhere. I just can't bring myself to shop elsewhere for stuff that doesn't need to be durable.
- It's the first nice, sunny weekend we've had in many, many months. I really wanted to spend more if it outside, but it's not quite warm enough to set up a lounge chair in the backyard.
- I need to buy one of those outdoor heater things.
- Oh who am I kidding? I'm too cheap to buy furniture at places other than IKEA. I'm not spending hundreds of dollars on a super-sized kerosene lamp.
- I don't think my kid is the only one who is going straight to bed after dinner.
- I'm excited about that. She's not.
Sunday, March 10, 2013
My day in point form
at 5:55 PM