- "Good job, Mommy!" - After I successfully used the potty - all by myself!
- "Goin' shopping. Buy a food. Some eggs and a toast." - As she climbed in her Cozy Coupe in the backyard.
- "Have a nice day, other babies!" - As we left daycare.
- "Hab a booger nose!" - Statement or demand? - YOU DECIDE!
- "NO! That's MY mommy!" - After seeing The Husband give me a hug and a squeeze.
- "Need chok'it milk... Pleeeeeease!" - At dinner, when throwing the cup at The Husband did not have the desired effect.
- "Get a new shirt, Mommy. Make the machine go "woo-woose" - As she shook from side to side, mimicking the agitator of the washing machine.
- "That's mines!" - The plural of "That's mine!", toddler-style.
- Me: "What are you doing?" The Parasite: "Poopin'." - What now qualifies as dinner table conversation in our house.
- "Night-night, Mommy. See you later. I love you, too! - Bedtime swoon.
I started this blog when my husband and I were expecting our first child to document my pregnancy and warn people of all the things nobody tells you about. Then it followed our family's journey through secondary infertility. It turns out I forgot as much as I learned. One might think that motherhood has softened me... One would be wrong.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Top 10 Sweet Nothings from The Parasite
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I'm a new follower! If you get a chance, I'd love a follow back @ www.adeliciousobsession.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment